Naruto: Broken Bonds
Welcome! Guest a.k.a future members this is the world of naruto like never before! On behalf of the staff of Naruto: Broken Bonds welcome all of you, If your new please join our lovely community. If your a returning member then well you shouldn't still be here get RPing! Now everyone have a great time here on Broken Bonds!
Welcome! Guest a.k.a future members this is the world of naruto like never before! On behalf of the staff of Naruto: Broken Bonds welcome all of you, If your new please join our lovely community. If your a returning member then well you shouldn't still be here get RPing! Now everyone have a great time here on Broken Bonds!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto at a new angle!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» A new site?
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Isumo Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 pm

» A new duo! (Private)
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Isumo Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:38 pm

» Limited and Banned Topic (Claim Here)
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Kaito Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 pm

» A New Threat! (Open to all Minegakure Ninja)
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 pm

» Jace mochi chakra trainnig
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 pm

» Jutsu Template
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Kino M. Uchiha Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:58 pm

» Isumo Shin
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Kaito Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 pm

» Shin Clan
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Kaito Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am

» A new kage
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 am

Kage & Leaders
Yamagakure = None Kazangakure = None Yukigakure = None Susugakure = None Doukutsugakure = None Shogekigakure = None Namigakure = None Kagegakure = None Minegakure = None Hokorigakure = None

Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue100/60Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/60)
Stamina:
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue25/25Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue65/65Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)

Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty
PostSubject: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Seth was sitting at his desk like always spinning a top like he did when he got bored when a paper landed on his desk, Seth looked up it was a chunnin and this was the recent update of Academy Students to Genin. Seth looked down the sheet after dismissing the chunnin, He read farther down stopping when he saw a name that made him proud "Saso...." Seth said quietly. Seth signaled for an Anbu and appeared one wearing a red and white cat mask, Seth looked at the knelt ninja and spoke "Tenzo can you retrieve my brother and invite him here?" The ninja looked up and spoke "Yes sir." He then disappeared in search of Saso to bring him to the kage's office.
Back to top Go down
https://dbng-rpg-online.forumotion.com
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Saso sat outside of his home eating sweet dumplings he had ordered, he adored sweet dumplings and didn't know what he would do without them. "oh gosh these are to good" Saso said as he continued to devour the dumplings, as Saso was about to pick up his last stick of dumplings an anbu appeared. "the kazankage would like to see you" the anbu said to Saso , "awh while I'm eating though!" Saso said as he grabbed his last stick of dumplings and body flickering to his big brothers office, the anbu following behind. Shortly after Saso and the anbu appeared in the kazankages office "hey big brother!" Saso said as he are one of the three sweets he had left.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue100/60Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/60)
Stamina:
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue25/25Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue65/65Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Seth was reading when smoke clouds appeared in his office, Seth looked at the two and the anbu left in an instant. "Hello little brother, I see you passed the Genin exam today." Seth smiled at Saso and then stood the red and white robe extending to the floor, "Saso your growing stronger and that makes me very proud, I am sorry how ever I that I might not be able to train with you as often as before." Seth then reached into his robes and pulled out a 3 feet long black blade. "Saso I want you to have my favorite sword." Seth held it out, it was the twin of his other sword just opposite colors.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Saso Smiled as his brother had spoken of Saso passing the Genin exams, "yeah it really wasn't hard" he chuckled alittle ratting the last to of his dumpling throwing it in the nearest garbage bin in his brothers office. Saso watched as his big brother stood up from his chair the kazankage robes extending to the office floor and coming close to Saso, his brother exclaimed that he was becoming stronger and he was proud of Saso but he wouldn't be able to train with him as much as befor. "it's fine big brother" he said as he watched his big brother reach into his robes and pulling out a three Feet long black blade telling him he could have it, "thanks big bro!" Saso said taking the sword and holding it in his hand examing it.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Seth began speaking "This is a special blade that only strong Senju can wield. I have the twin blade of that one," Seth pulled out a blade that was exactly the same except for the colors being switched. "You see Saso these blades only allow a Senju to wield it, and if broken it will repair itself as long as you hold it." Seth placed his sword on his back and placed his left hand on Saso's shoulder "I want you to think of this blade as me protecting you."
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Seth explained to him that only a strong senju could posses this weapon, Saso watched as his older brother pulled out a sword similar to the one he just gave him. Seth explained that as long as a senju was to hold the sword it would repair itself "cool" Saso said in awh, Saso then hugged his big brother tightly "I will big brother I will" he said
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Seth hugged his brother with one arm and then his face went to a deeper depressed look as he knew what was about to happen. Seth then pushed Saso back yelling "Move Saso!" Seth turned his Senju Blade colliding with a katana. Seth looked over at Saso speaking "Saso...." Before he could finish Seth was decapitated by the ninja. The masked ninja then looked at Saso "Saso Senju.... owner of Rinnegan" Seth's body lying on the floor as the masked ninja stared at Saso.

(Clarifying: Seth is really the masked ninja, and the Dead Seth is a special wood clone)
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

As Saso hugged his brother he was quick led pushed away as his brothers blade clashed with anothers, another katana that was held by a masked man. As Seth was about to say something to Saso his head was cut off right infront of saso's eyes, "BIG BROTHER!" Saso screamed as his face was overcome with terror. Saso started to cry as he looked up at the masked man who knew his name "w-what do you want!" Saso said backing up as he sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:28 pm

The Masked Ninja looked at the child speaking he had a low mono tone voice "Do you despise me? Do you truly hate me? If so harness this new found hatred and seek me out, If you don't care about your brother who was willing to give his life to you then hide and cling to your pathetic existence." The man looked at the boy under his make Seth was crying for putting his brother through this, He then grabbed the body of Seth and began leaving. "If you deeply hate me, If you care about your brother seek me out and kill me if you can." Seth then jumped out of the window and ran away leaving the village.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Saso eyes stayed widened as the man spoke, Telling Saso to hate him and hate him and avenge his brothers death. Hate filled Saso as the fear faded, this masked man killed his brother the last of his family the only real family he knew. As the man left with his brothers body Saso let out a blood churning scream as a large invisable repulsion came from his body blowing out all the windows and cracking all the walls and sending anything not nailed to the floor into the wall breaking on impact. "I'll kill you masked man, I'll rip your very heart and soul from your cold hearted body!" he screamed aloud.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown events (Seth & Saso)(Privates)
Page 1 of 1