Naruto: Broken Bonds
Welcome! Guest a.k.a future members this is the world of naruto like never before! On behalf of the staff of Naruto: Broken Bonds welcome all of you, If your new please join our lovely community. If your a returning member then well you shouldn't still be here get RPing! Now everyone have a great time here on Broken Bonds!
Welcome! Guest a.k.a future members this is the world of naruto like never before! On behalf of the staff of Naruto: Broken Bonds welcome all of you, If your new please join our lovely community. If your a returning member then well you shouldn't still be here get RPing! Now everyone have a great time here on Broken Bonds!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto at a new angle!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» A new site?
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Isumo Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 pm

» A new duo! (Private)
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Isumo Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:38 pm

» Limited and Banned Topic (Claim Here)
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Kaito Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 pm

» A New Threat! (Open to all Minegakure Ninja)
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 pm

» Jace mochi chakra trainnig
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 pm

» Jutsu Template
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Kino M. Uchiha Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:58 pm

» Isumo Shin
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Kaito Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 pm

» Shin Clan
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Kaito Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am

» A new kage
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 am

Kage & Leaders
Yamagakure = None Kazangakure = None Yukigakure = None Susugakure = None Doukutsugakure = None Shogekigakure = None Namigakure = None Kagegakure = None Minegakure = None Hokorigakure = None

Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue100/60Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/60)
Stamina:
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue25/25Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue65/65Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)

Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty
PostSubject: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Seth walked on to the field his younger brother was to meet him there around 4:00. Seth looked down at his shadow and counted out it was 5 minutes till, He knew his brother was normally on time but as long as he got here Seth would be happy. Seth knew that his brother still had much to learn and he had to be the one to teach him. Their parents were dead and they were all that was left of their once happy family. Seth leaned back and a wood pillar sprouted from his back to support his body as he waited.
Back to top Go down
https://dbng-rpg-online.forumotion.com
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Saso ran through the village, heading for the field to meet his older brother Seth. He huffed and puffed as he came closer to the field, "hate being late" Saso exclaimed with hard breaths I between words. He soon reached the field to see his white haired brother on a wood pillar, coming closer to jus brother Saso looked at him with his purple rippled eyes and said "I'm here big brother!"
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue100/60Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/60)
Stamina:
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue25/25Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Left_bar_bleue65/65Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Seth saw as his brother came running on to the field, He watched how every foot traded places as Saso ran. "Saso..." a smile appeared on Seth's face "Are you okay brother?" Seth was worried about his brother, He was looking into his brothers legendary eyes. "You know Saso mother and father would be proud to here that their son had those eyes." Seth was still smiling as he spoke to his little brother.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Still panting he listened to his brother "I'm fine running through a village is pretty hard though brother" he said. He continued to listen to his brother as he spoke of mother and father and his eyes "Proud of regular eyes big brother? Everybody has eyes and minds are nothing special" Saso said confused on why people kept saying his eyes were very special.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Seth had forgotten his brother had not been told of his eyes true ability, Seth knew the truth it was something he had been taught by his father as a young boy. Seth broke the pillar from his back and sat on the ground his legs crossed, "Saso have you every seen anyone with the same eye's as you?" Seth was certain that it was time for Saso's lesson on the legendary eyes the eyes known as Rinnegan. "Saso your eyes are known as the Rinnegan they are considered the most powerful doujutsu in existence." Seth waited for the information to sit in. Then spoke "So today will be a lesson unlike the rest, Today I will teach you all I know about the three legendary doujutsu." Seth waited once more for another response.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 pm

"no I have not but still it's not like other people don't have them" Saso said stand up straight now after regaining his breath. "Rinnegan, Most powerful doujutsu?" Saso said confused out his mind, "you better tell me big bro because I don't know anything about this rinnegan and doujutsu you guys speak of" he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Seth was sure people would begin coming for Saso so he must understand why. "Saso, sit little bro." Seth looked at Saso "Okay so little brother their are three legendary doujutsu the Byakugan, Sharingan and yours the Rinnegan. Now I have never seen a byakugan nor do I know its abilities so I can't explain that one." Seth took a moment to breath "As for the sharingan I know much about it as for a matter of fact," Seth's hand reached up and slid his hand over the cloth covering his left eye revealing a two tomoe sharingan "This little brother is a sharingan, The sharingan has three stage's a one tomoe, a two tomoe, and finally a three tomoe. Every tomoe shows that the ninja posses a special ability. You understand little bro?" He paused to here the response.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Saso was listening to his brother confused as all living heck, even if his brother was explaining it , it seemed so confusing. "byakugan , sharingan and rinnegan?" Saso said as best as he could still listening, looking at his brother take the cloth that blocked one of his eyes off and reveal what he called a sharingan. "special abilities? What power do these so called doujutsu hold?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Seth realized at this point exactly how old his brother was and so he spoke "Saso I have a better idea how about I teach about the Rinnegan? That way you can understand your true potential." Seth waited for his brothers response as he slid the cloth back over his eye.

Last edited by Seth on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Saso watched as his brother put the cloth back over his eye, still somewhat confused but at the same time not as much as befor. "Sure big brother I need some information about my eyes if they truly do have powers" Saso said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Seth looked at his brother and smiled "I can tell your a little confused but that's okay, Anyways the Rinnegan is the most powerful doujutsu in the shinobi world. Saso your eye's have 7 unique powers, each power is called a path the only path I know of only one thats the Human Path." Seth paused to make sure his brother understood "Thats what I know about your eyes considering I have never seen them before you." Seth then remembered one last thing about the Rinnegan. "Saso, my brother I do know one more peace of information, to make a path you must acquire a dead body and then convert it to a path." Seth was hoping this would help Saso understand a little more. "Saso I don't know anything more, sorry" Seth then looked at his brother and began thinking of something which put a stern and sad look now.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Saso again listened to his brother once more , explaining his doujutsu to him. "most power doujutsu in the shinobi world?" he said as he continued listening to his brother, hearing about the seven unquie poowers his eyes hold and the only one his brother knows about the human path. "I never knew eyes could hold but that does explain the strange things that had been happening to me lately" Saso said looking at his big brother.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Seth looked at his brother his face still had a sad look on it "Brother your also now a target of everyone in the shinobi world." He didn't wanna scare his brother but the truth was the truth and he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Saso's eyes widened in horror "The target of the shinobi worl!?" he said in fear, he was young he was not ready to be targeted by the higher level shinobi in the world he would get absolutely crushed in seconds. Saso so calmed down and his eyes going back to normal size "big brother, I know this may be a lot to ask for" he said as he looked at his brother a hint of fear still in his face "but could you protect me until I'm ready to protect my self in this world of shinobi?"
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Seth looked at Saso "Saso I can't always be around, but I will always watch over you as long as I live." Seth was thinking of a horrible thought one that would devastate Saso but he just ignored it and smiled at Saso "Don't worry as long as you don't go around saying hey I have the Rinnegan I can keep you safe from most people." Seth then was lifted to his feet by a wood pillar sprouting from his back.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm

"ok big bro" Saso said alittle sad but realized his brother was right. Saso then laughed alittle "biig brother you know I'm not that type of kid, I actually think alittle" Saso said to his brother as a wood pillar sprouted from his older brothers back and lifted him from his feet. "What's the Wood Pillar for big brother?" he asked confused on why it appeared.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Seth smiled at his brother "I use the wood pillar to move easily without me having to put forth much effort" He then began to walk towards a small stream that lead into a pond in the woods. He had said nothing to Saso he just began walking. He was still thinking of the darkness of this world and how it is tortures to all.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 pm

"well one day I can't wait to do that, so I won't have to run through the village like a plaine idiot" Saso said following his brother . They stopped at a pound which lead into the woods and neither him or his brother were talking but thinking, Saso was thinking about his road to becoming a ninja but he had no clue about his elder brother.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 am

Seth stared at the pond it was too deep to walk across and too wide to walk around quickly, So he extended his foot and wood began to stretch out and form a long bridge over the pond. Seth lifted his foot from the bridge "Saso..... Do you know what happened to our parents?" Seth began walking up the arched bridge. Waiting for his brother to follow and respond.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 am

Saso saw as his brother made a bridge over the pond, then herd the shocking question. "actually brother I do want to know what happened to them" he said answering the question with hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am

Seth looked at Saso then a chair of wood formed behind Saso and Seth, Seth then sat down on his chair and offered Saso a seat. Seth then leaned over speaking "Saso they died during a war not in it, They died to protect you." Seth waited to see how Saso would react, before saying more.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 am

"wait so it was a war but not the regular war, just for me?" he asked confused. Why would a war be raged for him? What war would cause his parents to die. "or was part of the war went for me to be captured and used some how" he asked
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 am

Seth looked at him "Saso, you were born with Rinnegan and the shinobi world knew but the war had been going on for 20 years already when you were born our village became a target. Our village was left in ruin, and many died our parents fought for 3 days right outside our home. I fought along side them for the final day. I watched mother and father get slaughtered and that's why I have vowed to protect you forever the last thing I told mother was that I would protect you forever." tears began sliding down Seth's face his face showed no emotion what so ever tho.
Back to top Go down
Saso
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 am

"all because of some stupid eyes? ninja actually think my eyes are more important then the life of our parents and other villagers?" tears ran down saso's face to thinking of what his brother went through during the time he was born. "the shinobi world is a cruel place even for the powerful, I'm glad you didn't die big brother" saadi said still crying and crying "and even though I asked you to and I may not be able to do anything right now, I'll protect you to big brother because without you mother ands father I wouldnt be here today" Saso said crying alittle harder now
Back to top Go down
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am

Seth for the first time sense Saso was born hugged his little brother, "Bro I know you'll be strong enough one day to protect everyone." Seth then looked at Saso "Tomorrow Saso I have important business, I will become the village kage" He waited hoping this news would lighten their moods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)   Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers (Seth & Saso)(Privates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next