Naruto: Broken Bonds
Welcome! Guest a.k.a future members this is the world of naruto like never before! On behalf of the staff of Naruto: Broken Bonds welcome all of you, If your new please join our lovely community. If your a returning member then well you shouldn't still be here get RPing! Now everyone have a great time here on Broken Bonds!
Welcome! Guest a.k.a future members this is the world of naruto like never before! On behalf of the staff of Naruto: Broken Bonds welcome all of you, If your new please join our lovely community. If your a returning member then well you shouldn't still be here get RPing! Now everyone have a great time here on Broken Bonds!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto at a new angle!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» A new site?
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Isumo Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 pm

» A new duo! (Private)
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Isumo Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:38 pm

» Limited and Banned Topic (Claim Here)
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Kaito Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 pm

» A New Threat! (Open to all Minegakure Ninja)
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 pm

» Jace mochi chakra trainnig
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 pm

» Jutsu Template
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Kino M. Uchiha Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:58 pm

» Isumo Shin
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Kaito Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 pm

» Shin Clan
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Kaito Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am

» A new kage
Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeby Seth Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 am

Kage & Leaders
Yamagakure = None Kazangakure = None Yukigakure = None Susugakure = None Doukutsugakure = None Shogekigakure = None Namigakure = None Kagegakure = None Minegakure = None Hokorigakure = None

Becoming a sage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Becoming a sage! Left_bar_bleue100/60Becoming a sage! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/60)
Stamina:
Becoming a sage! Left_bar_bleue25/25Becoming a sage! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Becoming a sage! Left_bar_bleue65/65Becoming a sage! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)

Becoming a sage! Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a sage!   Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Chapter One: The Signing

Seth was sitting in the Kazankage chair looking at a map and writing classified information on a pad of paper next to him, An anbu member landed down in front of him speaking "Kazankage sama I found what you were looking for." He slid the large tattered scroll from his back the then string as a strap. Seth stood the white and red robe stretched out to the floor "Good work, your dismissed." The Anbu member lye the scroll on the floor and disappeared into a puff of white smoke, Seth sat his legs crossed facing the scroll as he slid it open. He read three legendary names "Jiriaya, Minato, and Naruto" he had been brought the toad scroll. Seth bit the tip of his thumb and signed the scroll.
Back to top Go down
https://dbng-rpg-online.forumotion.com
Seth
Kunshu
Kunshu
Seth

Stats
Health:
Becoming a sage! Left_bar_bleue100/60Becoming a sage! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/60)
Stamina:
Becoming a sage! Left_bar_bleue25/25Becoming a sage! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
Becoming a sage! Left_bar_bleue65/65Becoming a sage! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)

Becoming a sage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a sage!   Becoming a sage! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Chapter Two: Ma and Pa

A day had past since the Anbu had left the large tattered scroll, Seth had signed it along with many other powerful ninja. Today Seth was sitting at his desk the scroll sitting behind him in the back corner, Seth spun around in his chair looking at the scroll "It's time" He mumbled to himself before walking over to the scroll and throwing over his self letting the string slide down around him. Seth looked at the squirrel masked Anbu member, He then weaved the following: Snake -> Tiger -> Ox -> Tiger then spoke "Summoning jutsu: Ma, Pa" Seth bit his thumb and slammed his hand palm first into the ground smoke exploded around his palm as to toads appeared looking at him each one had a name but Seth knew they preferred the names Ma and Pa. Pa looked at Seth "Who are you? Are you the Hokage? Judging by the red and white robs I think so." Ma spoke as well "I agree Pa I think it's the Hokage." Seth smiled before speaking "I am honored to meet you and to be thought to be the legendary Hokage, but no I am know as the Kazankage. The five shinobi villages had crumbled leaving many minor villages here this is the village Kazangakure." Seth looked at the too before speaking again "I have summoned you in hopes to be trained." Ma and Pa smiled before weaving tiger seals and transporting the three to Mount Myƍboku.
Back to top Go down
https://dbng-rpg-online.forumotion.com

Becoming a sage!
Page 1 of 1